So here are a few thoughts to help you get started in what you should be doing for God:
- Start with the needs right in front of you.
- Carefully evaluate how your vocational talents can be leveraged for God’s Kingdom
- Ask what your local church is doing that you can be involved in.
- Consider whether there is some area of passion or interest growing in you.
- Listen to what other believers say about your giftedness.
- Be open to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
– Greear, J.D.; Gospel: Recovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary; B&H Publishing Group; Nashville, TN; Copyright 2011; Kindle Edition; page 216-217