How much should Christians give? The bigger questions that we must ask about money are heart questions like these:
- What does your spending show that you delight in?
- What does your saving show you find security in?
- Whose kingdom are you building?
- What have you done with the majority of your resources up to this point in your life?
- How are you leveraging your talents now for God’s kingdom?
- What have you spent the majority of your money on thus far?
- Where does the bulk of your treasure lie?
– Greear, J.D.; Gospel: Recovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary; B&H Publishing Group; Nashville, TN; Copyright 2011; Kindle Edition; page 141